Michael Fletcher of newworldcoaching.com discusses in this topic in his March newsletter. Your homework assignment, should you choose to accept it, is as follows:
Ask yourself these questions…get out a piece of paper and a pen and seriously write these answers down.
- What makes me smile?
- What are my favourite things to do?
- What activities make me lose track of time?
- What makes me feel great about myself?
- Who inspires me the most and why.
- What am I naturally good at?
- What do people typically ask me for help with?
- What would I be best at teaching?
- What would I regret NOT doing in my life?
- What are the 3 things that I value most about myself?
- What is the biggest challenge that I have overcome?
Create a Personal Mission Statement. Answer the questions below by using your responses from the list above. Create 2 or 3 sentences.
- What do I want to do?
- Who do I want to help
- What outcome (or value) will I create by doing this?
Are you really doing what you LOVE to do?
We welcome your comments.